General Membership Program
This year, PHC is initiating a new general membership program. The program is open to all undergraduate students and has been launched to open up and increase involvement in PHC.
General Membership Requirements:
- Attend 3 PHC events, including lunch series talks and events by our awareness chairs.
- Check our newsletter for other PHC events. This semester there will be several lunch series speakers, as well as events put on by our awareness chairs.
General Membership Benefits:
- Eligibility to apply for a board position
- Opportunity to attend board meetings and help plan PHC events
- Pairing with current PHC awareness chair, depending on your interests, and advising opportunities
- Access to special members-only events
- Eligibility to apply for PHC's summer internship/research grant